Servings: 12 muffins
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup NOW Real Food® Rolled Oats
1/2 cup NOW Real Food® Organic Turbinado Sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk
1/3 cup safflower or sunflower oil
1/2 teaspoon NOW Real Food® Organic Vanilla Extract
1 cup mashed bananas
- Combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg lightly.
- Stir in the milk, oil, and vanilla.
- Add the mashed banana, and combine thoroughly.
- Stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture until just combined.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper bake cups, and divide the batter among them.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 18 to 20 minutes.
NOW Foods Inc. (n.d.). Banana Oat Muffins. Retrieved from http://www.nowfoods.com/Foods/Real-Food/Recipes/Breakfast/087776.htm