- 2/3 scoop of BSN SYNTHA-6™ Orange Smoothie Whey
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I recommend SILK brand because it’s less calories.
- 1/2 cup of crushed ice
- 2 tbsp Walden Farms Marshmallow Dip (Calorie and Sugar free). It makes the shake “frothier”. You can omit this step if you prefer. Other thickening options would be 2 TBSP of non fat Greek Yogurt, Xantham Gum or Glucomannan.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
DIRECTIONS FOR BSN SYNTHA-6 Protein Powder RECIPE
- Pour unsweetened vanilla almond milk into blender jar.
- Add crushed ice
- Add 2/3 scoop of SYNTHA-6™ Orange Smoothie Whey
- Add Walden Farms Marshmallow Dip
- Add vanilla extract
- Blend until desired texture is achieved.
See more: http://www.vitasprings.com/bsn.html
BSN (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.bsnonline.net/